ERBIWA Mould Industrial Co., Ltd
High quality, Best service, Reasonable price.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Raw Material:||PP-TD20||Features 1:||Anti-Collision And Scratch-Resistant|
|Features 2:||With Many Lifters But No Weld Lines||Use For:||Brand Car Anti-Collision Trim Strip|
|Cavity No.:||Single Or Multi||Runner Type:||Hot Or Cold Runner|
|Product Size:||Standard||Mold Quality:||100% Guaranteed|
|Mold Life:||>100,000 Shots||Warranty:||12 Months For Free|
Custom Brand New Car Anti-Collision Trim Strip Made By Auto Injection Molding
Part 1: About Us
ERBIWA Mould specializes in manufacturing common mold, metal inserted mold, bi-material injection mold, hot runner mold, overmold, etc. We provide all kinds of mould and mould customers from Germany, the United States, France, Britain, Spain, Italy, Russia, the Sweden, Switzerland, Canada, Austria and so on.
"High quality" and "Good service" is the base of ERBIWA business, because our mission is:
To Be One of the Best Industrial Suppliers.
Part 2: Description
|Key Mould Information|
|Item Name||Custom brand new car anti-collision trim strip made by auto injection molding|
|Mould Material||NAK80, S136, 2316, 2738, H13, 718H, 738H, P20, etc|
|Product Material||PET, PBT, PPS, PA6/PA12, LCP, PPE+PS, PPI, ABS, PC, ABS+PC, POM, PP, etc|
|Cavity No.||Single or Multi|
|System Of Runner||Hot runner, Cold runner, Pin-point gate, Submarine gate, etc|
|Ejector Type||Ejector pin, Ejector plate, Hydro-cylinder, etc|
|Lead Time||35-55 Working days|
|Cycle Life||100K-1000K Shots|
|Mould Design Software||UG, Proe, Solid works, AutoCAD, Mold flow, ect|
|Brief Mould Making Procedure|
|Product Design||Customer send the product drawing to us directly or we make the product design according to the sample then send to customer for confirmation|
|Mould Design||After the product drawing approval, then send the mould design to customer for confirmation|
|Mould Making||After mould design approval, the process include prepare material, rough cut, finish machining, assembly, etc|
|Mould Test||After finishing mould assembly, then we'll send trial samples, video and try-out report to customer for confirmation|
|Final Process||If the sample approval, making grain, nitridation or chroming if customer required|
|Mould Test||Re-test the mould, then send the final sample and video of test to customer for checking|
|Mould Packing||Pack the mould with wooden case after the final sample approval|
|Mould Delivery||By sea or air. The forwarder can be designated by your side.|
Part 3: Our Services
1. We are a one-stop production provider, and we can supply you with Research&Development, mould manufacturing, Injection molding, Secondary process and product assembly.
2. Equipment: High Precision CNC, High peed Miller, Deep hole Drilling machine, EDM, Wire Cut,
Grinding Machine, Fitting process machine, Injection Machine etc.
3. Design: we have more than 7 mold desingers and 3 CNC Engineers with rich experience. UG CAD and UG NX4 CAM for design and manufacturing and AutoCAD2007 for 2D layout.
4. Mould design is subject to customers’ requirements. We will prepare DFM report and mold flow analysis report if customers need.
5. Heat treatment of mold (Hardening) can be provided including quencher, nitridation, tempering, etc.
6. After-sales service: 12 months warrenty(free of charge)
Part 4: Our Advantages
1. Professional and experienced workers
2. State-of-the-art production facilities and equipment
2. Competitive price & OEM design
3. Design drawings for free
4. Injection mold production more than 15 years of experience
7. We use eco-friendly material
8. A very strict quality controlling system
9. Delivery on time
Part 5: Quality Control
We have good QC system, covering IQC, OPQC, OQC
For the Q/C of mould, there are 3 steps:
1. Mould Material Q/C
- Mould Steel Checking (Hardness, flaw detection)
- Mould Standard Spare Parts Checking (hardness, size, flaw checking)
2. Mould Making Process Q/C
- design checking (part design, mould design, mould engineering drawing)
- each part of mould’s size checking after machining according to 2D drawing
- mould testing (check mould running condition)
3. Check with customer’s requirement again before mould shipping
Part 6: Product Showing
RFQs are always welcome, we sincerely hope to cooperate with clients from home and abroad.
Kindly contact me if any questions. It is our pleasure to be on service of you.